Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 8 - A Moment

I'm guessing this means that I need to pick a moment, any moment in time, and explain it. So I will pick the moment (or moments) that I became a mother.

The first moment I knew I would become a mother, when I read the positive pregnancy test, was probably one of the scariest moments of my life. Don't get me wrong, I was extremely happy to be becoming a mother. But I was scared that maybe I couldn't do it, maybe I wouldn't be good enough for this amazing little baby that was growing in my belly.

Then 9 months later comes the day that I became a mother.


At this moment I was the opposite of scared. I was without a doubt the happiest I had been in my entire life. I knew that I would be an amazing mother. I knew I was more than good enough for my baby girl. I couldn't wait to watch her grow up and learn new things every day. And I still feel this way today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment