Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 13 - This Week

This week has been pretty up and down.
Monday was President's Day so I had the day off of school. But I didn't know what to do with myself! I'm so used to starting my crazy week on Mondays and this week all I did was sit around the house with Brooklyn. Yesterday I had my long day at school. 7:30am-6pm. I hate these days. Everyone in class just shuts down after about 3 and we're all just in a bad mood because we want to go home and go to bed. Today was one of those days where just everybody was a little bit annoying. I felt like any little thing could set me off. Plus, I had to stay after to plan a lesson with a group for a presentation tomorrow, one that we only had 1 days worth of planning to do!

I can't wait until Spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment