Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce Yourself

Well most of you probably know this already, but I'm Elyse.


I have an amazing husband and beautiful little girl, both of whom I adore :)



I currently am in school full time to be an elementary school teacher. I will be graduating in just about 15 months and could not be more excited to finally start my career.
I'm a very easy-going girl. I love to lay on the couch and watch a movie just as much as I love to get out of the house and do something fun. This can also be a bad thing, as some people say I can never make a decision about what I want to do (because I'd be happy with either!). I love to go to the movies, go to the gym, read my chick lits, and bake all things yummyness. I love kids and cannot wait to have a couple more (although I will have to convince my husband of more than 2 :p). I can't wait to finish school, buy a house, and start to live the next phase of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment