Tuesday, September 25, 2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a turnip. About 5 inches long and weighs 5 oz

Physical differences from last week? I guess I am looking a little bit bigger as I had my first 2 strangers ask me if I was pregnant a few days ago and coworkers who know telling me I am showing more.

Total weight gain/loss? 1 lbs this week and +3 lbs overall.

How I'm feeling? Still feeling pretty good. My back is starting to hurt a little bit at times though :(

What's been on my mind? Starting the nursery! All I can do is virtual shopping for things until we move and have an extra room though :(

What I'm looking forward to? Buying a house so baby boy will have a room to shop for and decorate!

Best moment this past week? Feeling baby boy moving around! Love the little flutters

No comments:

Post a Comment