Monday, September 10, 2012

14 Weeks and It's a BOY!

How far along? 14 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a lemon. About 3.5 inches and 1.5 oz

Physical differences from last week? No differences really. Definitely feeling pregnant but haven't felt like I've gotten too much bigger.

Total weight gain/loss? 0 lbs this week and +2 lbs overall

How I'm feeling? Pretty good. Been falling asleep really early but its getting a little easier to get up in the morning and I am getting more done at work during the day.

What's been on my mind? ITS A BOYYYY!!!!  I was so excited to see my little boy on the ultrasound screen and so glad that the tech was able to find out so early! She said he was absolutely, positively, no doubts about it, a boy!

What I'm looking forward to? Shopping and decorating! Can't wait until we move so I can start to put the nursery together. I have already been finding things on pinterest and can't wait to start some crafts.

Best moment this past week? Found out that my baby boy is a boy!! So excited to experience my little man as he grows inside me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment