Wednesday, March 27, 2013

39 Weeks

(I am writing this from memory as I am terribly behind and writing this 4 weeks later!)

How far along? 39 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a watermelon still. Anywhere between 19 and 22 inches long and weighs anywhere from 7-8 pounds.

Physical differences from last week? Feeling as big as I could possibly get. I'm sure laying around since I have been off of work isn't helping much either. My feet have been hurting more and getting more swollen.

Total weight gain/loss? 2-3 pounds this week. Up to about 40 lbs overall. 

How I'm feeling? Just trying to stay as relaxed as I can so that hopefully baby boy will come whenever he is ready. 

What's been on my mind? Worrying about having to have my planned c-section now that it is getting closer to the day and I am not going into labor on my own.

What I'm looking forward to? Being a family of 4! So crazy to type that out, it will be real soon!

Best moment this past week? Being done with work! It makes it feel so much more real that it is happening any day now.

This is the only picture I have from this week. Forgot to take a better belly one but this one is cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment