Monday, February 11, 2013

37 Weeks! Officially Full Term!

How far along? 37 weeks!

How big is baby? Size of a watermelon still. Anywhere between 19 and 22 inches long and weighs almost 7 pounds.

Physical differences from last week? None really. Still getting bigger by the week and more uncomfortable. Still making it around at home and work without too much difficulty though. 

Total weight gain/loss? 1 pound this week. Up to about 33 lbs overall. 

How I'm feeling? Just trying to stay as relaxed as I can so that hopefully baby boy will come whenever he is ready. 

What's been on my mind? Still working on getting everything set for work. I need to just get it all done and then hopefully Gavin will make his appearance as soon as I have everything set!

What I'm looking forward to? Being a family of 4! So crazy to type that out, it will be real soon!

Best moment this past week? Finally getting checked at the doctor and hearing that I am 1cm dilated  and 50% effaced. Glad that I am showing at least a little bit of progress. Hopefully at my appointment next week I see even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment