Monday, January 28, 2013

35 Weeks down/35 Days to go!

How far along? 35 weeks!

How big is baby? Size of a honeydew melon. Anywhere between 19 and 22 inches long and weighs about 5 and 1/4 pounds.

Physical differences from last week? Getting more and more uncomfortable still. His kicking and turning is painful at times.

Total weight gain/loss? Up to about +27-30 lbs overall.

How I'm feeling? Pretty good. As long as I get enough sleep at night I have enough energy to get through most of the day.

What's been on my mind? Getting everything ready that baby boy will need when he gets here! Still need to pick up his car seat, a swing, and some sheets for the crib. I think after that we will have all necessary things ready!

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to go to the doctor every week starting this week. So crazy that it is going so close! Hopefully I will start to see at my appointments if any of these random contractions have been causing any progression or not.

Best moment this past week? My baby shower! I had so much fun and Gavin is already so spoiled. It was so amazing to see all the support we have from friends and family.


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you sweetie, love the blog and love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete