Wednesday, January 16, 2013

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks!

How big is baby? Size of a pineapple. Anywhere between 19 and 22 inches long and weighs about 4 and a half pounds

Physical differences from last week? Getting more and more uncomfortable :(

Total weight gain/loss? Still only up to about +25 lbs overall. Glad this slowed down a bit since I have been eating much healthier the last couple weeks.

How I'm feeling? Now that it's getting closer I am getting a little more stressed about getting everything ready at work for when I'm gone. I definitely have a lot of work to do before D-Day! (So hopefully he's not toooo early)

What's been on my mind? Getting the house cleaned for the baby shower next week! So excited to see everybody and celebrate baby boy's soon-to-be arrival!

What I'm looking forward to? Baby shower next weekend!

Best moment this past week? Nothing too much has been going on the last couple weeks. Trying to rest while I know I can but I can't stop thinking that I have a million things to do and get ready :(


No comments:

Post a Comment