Thursday, August 30, 2012

13 Weeks, Hello 2nd Trimester!

How far along? 13 weeks. Yay 2nd Trimester!!!

How big is baby? Size of a lemon. Approx. 3 inches long and weights 1.5 oz.

Physical differences from last week? Definitely feeling a bit bigger this week.

Total weight gain/loss? +2 pounds this week and overall

How I'm feeling? Pretty good, definitely noticing that I'm getting a bigger appetite.

What's been on my mind? Made an appointment for this next Monday for an ultrasound to hopefully find out if baby is a he or she!!! I'm really worrying the little one won't cooperate and show us but I'm hoping for the best!

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling baby moving around and finding out gender so I can start shopping!

Best moment this past week? Finding clothes that aren't so awkward to fit in! I did a little shopping to find work clothes that are comfortable and should hopefully continue to fit for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment