Saturday, August 18, 2012

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a small plum. Approx. 2.5 inches long and weighs 1/2 oz

Physical differences from last week? Most pants are becoming increasingly less comfortable. If I already feel so big I can't imagine how big I'll get towards the end.

Total weight gain/loss? At my appointment on Wednesday I actually weighed in at less than I did at my appointment 4 weeks ago! Was pretty excited about that, even though I feel huge already.

How I'm feeling? Pretty good. Still tired a lot of the time. Looking forward to the 2nd trimester energy that everyone talks about :)

What's been on my mind? Getting more excited as the time goes on to find out if Brooklyn will have a little brother or sister! Just a few more weeks until we can find out.

What I'm looking forward to? Having more energy, feeling baby move, finding out the gender

Best moment this past week? Seeing baby on the ultrasound at my appointment Wednesday! Always happy to see that healthy heartbeat and see baby growing.

You can see it's head on the right side with a little arm sticking up right underneath and the little legs on the left side.

Ignore the weird shadow in front of my belly, apparently my husband hasn't quite mastered taking pictures :p


No comments:

Post a Comment