Thursday, August 23, 2012

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a peach. Approx. 3 inches long.

Physical differences from last week? Definitely feeling a bit bigger this week.

Total weight gain/loss?

How I'm feeling? Better than I have in a few weeks. Starting to feel a little less tired at the end of the day.

What's been on my mind? Only 2 more weeks until we can (hopefully!) find out if Brooklyn will be having a little brother or a little sister!

What I'm looking forward to? Having even more energy and feeling baby moving around. Finding out gender so I can start shopping!

Best moment this past week? Seeing baby on the ultrasound at my appointment again! This was the first ultrasound where baby was actually moving around a lot. The ultrasound tech was trying to get baby to move around by pushing on my stomach and every time she did baby would kick and swing its arms around, it was really cute :)




No comments:

Post a Comment