Wednesday, August 8, 2012

10 Weeks

Finally starting this! I've been meaning to the last 3 weeks but I kept forgetting to get the husband to take pictures.

How far along? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a lime. Approx. 2 inches long and weighs 0.3 oz

Physical differences from last week? Definitely couldn't button my pants this week, so I had to start using the belly band. Also most of the nausea has gone away.

Total weight gain/loss? I haven't weighed the last few weeks but I am about 2 lbs up from pre-pregnancy weight.

How I'm feeling? Pretty good. Very tired at night though. I can barely make it til 9, which is Brooklyn's bed time.

What's been on my mind? So excited for how our lives are going to change in the next 6-7 months!

What I'm looking forward to? Having more energy, feeling baby move, finding out the gender

Best moment this past week? I think I might be feeling a little bit of movement! Not enough to where I'm sure thats what it is, but its exciting to think about!


Excuse my very tired looking face. This was after having 34 4th graders the first 2 days of school!


No comments:

Post a Comment