Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 21 - Another Moment

For this moment I am going to pick a day last week. I don't remember exactly what day it was but it is definitely a moment I will remember.

So Brooklyn has been talking up a storm lately! I can't even count how many words her vocabulary has expanded to. I have been trying to get her to say "I love you" since she first started talking. She said it one time right after her 1st birthday but has not said it since then! In 8 months! So one day last week she's going to bed and I give her a kiss and say "I love you night night" just like I do every night when I put her to bed and she looks right up at me and says clear as day "I love you too Mommy". I about cried. I cannot believe how much she is growing up. My baby is not a baby anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment