Monday, December 31, 2012

27 Weeks! Third Trimester!

I'm so bad at keeping this up! Hopefully will be better at it since we are now moved into the house and I have a little less going on :)

How far along? 27 weeks! Yay 3rd Trimester! 2/3 of the way there :)

How big is baby? Size of an eggplant. About 16 inches long and weighs just over 2 pounds

Physical differences from last week? Definitely feeling larger. He is kicking a lot now and with much more force. Starting to kick me in the ribs and bladder, which is not such a pleasant feeling. 

Total weight gain/loss? +15 lbs overall. 

How I'm feeling? Sleeping strictly on your sides sucks. My hips are pretty sore most mornings. Other than that still feeling pretty good. Work has been getting a little stressful but I'm just looking forward to my 2 week break coming up in a couple weeks.

What's been on my mind? I found out at my doctors appointment today that I had elevated levels on my glucose test so I have to go in for the 3 hour one :( So not looking forward to sitting in that waiting room for 3 hours. 

What I'm looking forward to? Christmas and winter break off of school, setting up baby's room, and counting down the days until he is here with us!

Best moment this past week? Moving into the house and feeling more settled and ready now that we have more room to get ready to be a family of 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment